92.

04:45











Shot a little something for yaqyn birth!

It never really occurred to me that it is possible and that there are people giving birth the natural way. (definitely too exposed to the technology world) I first heard the term doula in a tv series called About A Boy.

doula
ˈduːlə/
noun
  1. a woman who gives support, help, and advice to another woman during pregnancy and during and after the birth.

Hanani (whom I had the privilege to shoot for her 10th anniversary with her husband previously - pictures here) is a doula herself!

During the session, I learnt a couple of techniques or methods in this topic and it was quite an eye opening session for sure. I hope the photos will allow her to conduct her classes with better visuals to explain her terms!

You Might Also Like

0 comments