185.

12:44











































































wedding of diannaxirsyad //

it felt like a dream capturing this day for them. I wasn't meant to be the one to do so but maybe it was already written that I was asked. 4 days before 25 jul 2020, di asked if I could photograph them and I was honestly in a state of ??? crazy happy + surprised ??? had a dream that I was going to follow my sister to their solemnisation bc our sisters are friends and long story short, the morning came. 

to date the most memorable and lovely vibes. maybe I am being biased because it was a day surrounded by creatives - the whole bunch of them; designers, artists, illustrators, photographer and such. it was a wonderful day, from start to end. got paired with a2films (check them out). 

ring: livlovjewelry

decor: nayra.events

henna: mishenna.sg


You Might Also Like

0 comments